B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a reputed university.
15 + Years after Graduation.
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Single point responsibility for managing / supervising Power Projects (HV Substations/ Power Stations) passing through EPC Tendering review & finalization, EPC Contractors design review and site construction supervision up to testing & commissioning.
- Manages multiple Gas Insulated Sub-station engineering, procurement, construction, owner’s engineering or development projects for Transmission & Distribution sector.
- Manages internal and external project cost and budget control including variation management
- To demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills within the Company, with Client(s) and Authorities.
- To be able to interact with, motivate, supervise and guide design review, construction and commissioning teams.
- To manage change control and variations within each project.
- To manage and control resource requirements in order to ensure that the projects are delivered on schedule, within budget and in compliance with Contractual QA requirements.
- To ensure that the Company is not exposed to unacceptable risks.
- To perform all work in a safe manner and to contribute to a safe work environment plus assuming responsibility for ensuring a safe workplace and developing safe work practices for supervised staff.
- To provide and promote effective communications between discipline engineering staff, colleagues and senior staff.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years engineering experience with Graduation degree and developed a recognized career path in the Electrical sector, of which a minimum of 5 years experience in T&D projects management along with 3 years of experience in GCC.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must have a good understanding of International and key Client standards and specifications (e.g. DEWA/ADWEA/SEWA/FEWA).
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and flexibility both as an individual and as a strong team player, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills in order to interface with Clients/ Authorities.
- Must have experience of working within quality assurance environment.
- Must be capable of demonstrating good communications and negotiation skills.
- Must have hands-on experience of industry standard planning software applications eg Primavera.
- Must be proficient in conducting formal meetings and producing appropriate reports.
Offered Benefits in addition to the salary:
Family Status, Annual vacation with Return Airfare to Home town for Family, Medical Coverage for Family
Closing date 31 Dec 2018