Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Rectangle 212 + Rectangle 212 + Rectangle 212 Created with Sketch. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Twitter Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta. Slice 1 Created with Sketch Beta.

STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 23 Apr 1999

ANNOUNCEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH PARAGRAPH 9, SECTION 2 OF THE SECURITIES MARKET ACT

In connection with Finvest Oyj's sale of Jaakko Pöyry Group Oyj's shares, which was completed on April 22, 1999, Fennogens Investments S.A., Brussels, Belgium, Reg.No 562760, has acquired 3,950,000 shares in Jaakko Pöyry Group Oyj, after which the company on April 22, 1999 has sold all of its shares in Jaakko Pöyry Group Oyj acquired thereby.

Corbis S.A., Brussels, Belgium, and its wholly owned subsidiary Geveles Oy, Loviisa, Finland, have on April 22, 1999 acquired a total of 3,340,800 shares in Jaakko Pöyry Group Oyj as follows:






















CompanyNumber of JPG sharesInterest and share of votes
Corbis S.A.2,244,00016.38 %
Geveles Oy1,096,8008.0 %
Totalt3,340,80024.38 %



If the number of the company's own shares acquired by Jaakko Pöyry Group Oyj is deducted from the total number of shares, Corbis S.A's holding is 17.13 % and Geveles Oy's 8.37 %, totalling 25.5 %.

Henrik Ehrnrooth, Georg Ehrnrooth and Carl-Gustaf Ehrnrooth indirectly own a controlling interest in Corbis S.A. and its subsidiary Geveles Oy.

JAAKKO PÖYRY GROUP OYJ

Erkki Pehu-Lehtonen

Teuvo Salminen

Additional information by:

Mr. Kari Heliö, General Counsel Jaakko Pöyry Group Oyj

tel: + 358 9 8947 2443, + 358 400 442 036

Distribution:

Helsinki Stock Exchange

Major Media