Providing clarity in a complex market. Our GB retail energy markets retainer is aimed at industrial and commercial businesses that want to understand the impacts of retail energy markets on their business. It covers both electricity and gas.
The retail energy world is changing in Great Britain. Energy prices for end consumers are increasing driven by multiple factors. The structure of charges is under review with major implications for the economics of behind-the-meter investments in on-site generation and storage. New ways of procuring energy are appearing that bypass the traditional utility with industrial and commercial companies signing up to long-term deals with renewable generators in the form of corporate PPAs.
By joining Pöyry’s GB retail energy markets retainer service you keep abreast of upcoming changes in regulation and charging structures and receive site specific energy price projections to benchmark your current and future energy costs. Energy prices in Great Britain are highly locational and vary significantly across the country. But with our retail energy models we can project your site specific electricity and gas prices with just an MPAN and a post code.
- Over 80 energy experts in Great Britain to rely upon covering all aspects of the energy transition
- Site specific electricity and gas price projections for the next seven years for up to 3 sites (more can be requested)
- Understand the changes that are coming in regulation, charging and environmental and social obligations with a tailored quarterly report
- Upgrade your retainer subscription for bankable projections to underpin investment cases including the value of, and risks associated with, elements of retail price that can be avoided
- Get advice on corporate PPAs and how to procure energy in the most efficient and effective way, or why not let us run the process for you
Please get in touch with for more information.