Pöyry offers a comprehensive product portfolio in engineering and consultancy services for transmission & distribution systems.
We aim to support our clients to guarantee safe and reliable operation of electrical power systems today and in the future.
The long term involvement of Pöyry in the power transmission and distribution worldwide has provided valuable experience in the fields of development, implementation and rehabilitation of power transmission and distribution projects.
The experience and competency levels gained ensure that Pöyry will deliver services that are of the highest quality from a technical and organizational perspective. A wide range of consulting and engineering services contribute to our Transmission & Distribution life-cycle model.
Planning & Development
Pöyry´s large variety of experts like economists, financial advisers, commercial experts, energy specialists and experts for various technologies provide an excellent foundation in the early phases of projects.
- Asset analysis & management
- Technology consulting
- Strategic business case development
- Risk management
- Due diligence investigations
- Reliability & availability studies
- Network simulation
- SMART solutions
Project Concept Studies
- Concept design studies
- Feasibility studies
- EIA studies
Design & Tendering
Competent experts from various specialized fields create a strong team ready to deliver comprehensive design tasks and to fulfill all necessary requirements for a successful tendering process and awarding.
Tender preparation support
- Permit application support
- Tender specification and bidding documentation support
- Bid evaluation
- Contract management
- Basic and detailed engineering of:
- Transmission lines
- Switchgear & transformer stations
- Power system management (SCADA)
- Protection & automation management
We perform with our experts the necessary supporting services and all related management duties with the utmost competence level, ensuring excellent implementation works by the contractors in full compliance with contract requirements and agreed standards.
- Project & site management
- Quality control & acceptance
- Expediting & shop inspection
- Site construction supervision
- Client training
- Project completion and warranty support
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC)
- Execution of complete EPC projects for substation new-build and rehabilitation