Annual General Meeting 2019
Pöyry PLC's Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 7 March 2019 at 4.00 p.m. in Vantaa, Finland at Pöyry House (Pöyry Headquarters), Jaakonkatu 3, 01620 Vantaa, Finland. The reception of persons who have registered for the meeting and the distribution of voting tickets will commence at 3.00 p.m.
Shareholders wanting to participate in the Annual General Meeting must register for the meeting no later than Monday 4 March 2019 at 10.00 a.m. Finnish time by giving a prior notice of participation. Such notice can be given:
- by filling in the registration form; or
- by letter to Pöyry PLC, Legal Department/AGM, Jaakonkatu 3, FI-01620 Vantaa, Finland.
Annual General Meeting 2019 materials
Annual Review 2018 includes Pöyry PLC’s annual accounts, the consolidated accounts, the report of the Board of Directors and the auditor’s report.
Biographical details of the Board of Directors nominees:
- Jonas Gustavsson
- Stefan Johansson
- Martin à Porta
- Jacob Landén
- Title: General Counsel at ÅF AB (publ), 2008-
- Born: 1965
- Education: LLM (Law), Uppsala University, 1989
- Professional experience: Partner of Advokatfirman Lindberg & Saxon 1990-2008. Court Clerk at District Court of Stockholm 1989-1990
Instructions for arriving at the AGM
The meeting will be held at Pöyry House (Pöyry Headquarters), Jaakonkatu 3, 01620 Vantaa, Finland. Vantaankoski train station is 200 meters from the meeting venue. More information on the public transportation is available at HSL website. There is a limited amount of parking available for the meeting participants at Pöyry House in marked areas.