We are able to offer a wide spectrum of strategic advice building on our unique positioning, and combining skills and methods with deep understanding of markets, technologies and industry best practices. Based on our expertise we can give smart advice how to adapt current strategies, portfolios and operations to cope properly to existing challenges. But we can also show how companies can leverage on the opportunities created by the future energy world by developing new services and business models.
Examples of our typical strategy assignments:
- Digital readiness and digital use case analysis
- Innovation strategy (from eco system analysis towards implemented business models)
- Corporate strategy
- Scenario planning
- Portfolio assessment and adaption (assets, companies, business models, way to operate)
- Growth strategy in the digitalized and decentralized energy world
- M&A strategies including market screening and due diligence
- Market entry strategies
- Strategies focusing on adaptation of specific business areas, eg. for renewables, gas midstream, trading, energy services
- Business model development
- Cooperation strategy (eg. with innovative start-ups)
- Strategy implementation, monitoring and project management office
Pöyry Management Consulting is an excellent partner for complex challenges in the energy sector. Based on deep sector expertise Pöyry is able to combine energy economics and technical competencies in an unique way.
Dr. Johannes Kleinsorg, Chairman of the Management Board of Stadtwerke Leipzig
The analysis made with the help of Pöyry were instrumental in understanding Abu Dhabi’s Power and Water sector challenges and opportunities and therefore articulating the future strategic directions of TAQA. We were very pleased with Pöyry ‘s team expertise, flexibility, and experience.
AbdulAziz Al Obaidli, VP of UAE, GCC and India, TAQA
have been delivered by Pöyry for a broad variety of customers in the last two years alone of Pöyry's highly recognised management consultants work solely in the energy sector
have been delivered by Pöyry for a broad variety of customers in the last two years alone
of Pöyry's highly recognised management consultants work solely in the energy sector