The German energy market is one of the most dynamic and front-running markets when it comes to the energy transition towards a decarbonised, decentralised and digitised energy world.
With our experienced consulting team we are supporting large international utilities, infrastructure companies, local municipalities, banks, financial investor, industrial players, new entrants and foreign investors to deal with the challenges and opportunities of the transforming energy sector.
Our service offering is covering the full spectrum of management consulting in the areas of:
- Market analysis (forward looking modelling, scenario analysis, asset valuation)
- Strategy (growth, innovation, market entry, investment, new business models)
- Operation (organisational and operational excellence, process digitalisation, digital tools)
- Transaction services (commercial and technical due diligence of assets and companies)
- Commercial support (support in arbitration/litigation, PPAs)
Our customer can rely on our expertise in a broad spectrum of business areas:
- Oil and gas midstream (refineries, LNG, pipeline, gas storage)
- Thermal generation, district heating, renewables, storage
- Transmission and distribution (electricity, gas, district heating, water)
- Energy trading, sales and services from wholesale to the decentralized energy world
Rather Strasse 110b
Branch offices also in Berlin and Munich.
Pöyry is one of our most important advisors for both management consulting and engineering services regarding technical and economical questions in developing the transmission grid. One could also call it the backbone of the energy transition in North-East Germany. Pöyry supports us successfully with their know-how, their skills and the experience of their employees (especially currently at our big onshore and offshore projects we are working on together with Pöyry). Therefore: Congratulations on your 60th company anniversary and “ad multos annos”.
Dr. Frank Golletz, Managing Director, CTO, 50Hertz Transmission GmbH
We have been working with Pöyry for many years. Pöyry has sound knowledge and skills with respect to the challenges that project management entails, and the consultants are capable sparring partners with years of experience. Supported by Pöyry, we were able to push our project management one big step ahead. The high competence of the Pöyry consultants enables them to provide effective support from day one without any initial training. This is what we are grateful for. We are looking forward to mastering our upcoming challenges together with the Pöyry team.
Gerald Kaendler, Head of Asset Management of Amprion GmbH, Amprion GmbH
Did you know?
- Pöyry Management Consulting has been active in the German Energy Market for 20 years.
- Pöyry has employed more than 500 people in Germany in additional services to management consulting in the energy sector, inlcuding industry engineering services in T&D, generation, water, infrastructure.