OTHER NEWS 6 Nov 2019
Pöyry launches digital tool for industrial energy consumers
Pöyry is launching a new cloud-based application called Pöyry EASY (Energy Assessment System), designed to support the decision-making process of industrial energy consumers, in terms of energy sourcing options and investments in assets for self-consumption.
What makes Pöyry EASY unique amongst other energy management tools is its versatility and the fact that it combines different functions into a single solution.
Pöyry EASY is able to:
- forecast the user’s consumption of energy in its various forms (power, gas, thermal);
- determine the expected energy expenditure based on different supply options available in the free energy markets;
- verify the accuracy of past invoices;
- assess the economic feasibility of investing in various self-consumption technologies (e.g. photovoltaic, cogeneration); and
- monitor the user’s portfolio of energy securities and certificates.
Pöyry EASY can then use all this data to produce detailed reports providing key insights, helping the user to evaluate possible alternatives.
Although it relies on very complex models and algorithms, as its name suggests, Pöyry EASY is easy to use. It is simple to understand and gives tangible results in a short time. It is the ideal solution for industrial companies with medium-small energy consumption, but also for every professional operating in the field of Energy Management, in Energy Service Companies, in territorial or professional associations, or in energy consortia.
It is a solution developed not by a software company, but by a group that identifies itself worldwide as a strategic consulting brand in various sectors, including the energy sector where it is recognized as a qualified independent advisor and market leader. Pöyry EASY was designed and built without any conflicts of interest with energy suppliers and technology or software providers, making it an invaluable support tool for companies’ Energy Management.
The tool will soon debut on the Italian market, and other European markets will follow.
For further information, visit the Pöyry EASY website (in Italian), or contact: