Our dedicated team of over 250 energy experts advise clients across all areas of the energy transition from thermal generation to offshore wind, from trading to customer solutions and from corporate strategy to operational efficiency - we want to be your trusted partner.
The energy world is changing fast - decarbonisation, decentralisation and digitalisation bring both challenges and opportunities for all stakeholders. The pace of change will only increase in the years ahead and - while there are different views on how fast the transition will come – we are convinced it is inevitable.
The transition is complex and stakeholders will face very different issues. Pöyry’s team of energy consultants are at hand, however large or small your need we bring deep insights and help to enable and implement sharper decisions and sustainable success.
Our vision is to be the most recommended advisor for the energy transition.
- Over 250 experts covering all aspects of the energy transition with a combined experience of over 2000 years in the energy sector
- Strategy development, implementation, organisational and operational excellence backed up by understanding of best practices, detailed in-house analysis and led by experts in the field
- New services and products such as embedded innovation, innovation monitor, digital readiness, in continuous development
- A deep quantitative and mathematical capability to tackle the challenges presented by big data and artificial intelligence
- A suite of in-house energy models and our recognised independent market reports to support your transactions and fund raising
You have been a reliable source for expertise and innovation through the years of electricity market liberalisation and more recently the energy transition. We have greatly benefited from the knowledge and inspiring ideas of your talented experts in projects related to electricity market development, smart grids, datahub and market flexibility to name a few.
Jukka Ruusunen, President and CEO of Fingrid Oyj
experience advising the liberalisation of global energy markets