Pöyry offers reports for over 50 countries or regions spanning Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia. We provide in-depth market intelligence and long-term price projections for electricity, gas, carbon and other commodities. Each geography is covered by a team of experts that constantly follow market and policy developments, ensuring our market assessments and modelling reflect the latest commercial and regulatory changes.
- Quarterly updates. Ensuring the projections incorporate the latest market data.
- Independent and trusted. The ‘Pöyry curves’ are a well-established benchmark.
- Internally consistent long-term scenarios. We take pride in ensuring our scenarios cover an internally consistent set of outcomes in wholesale prices, modelling the interactions between worldwide commodities, technology costs, electricity markets and decarbonisation objectives.
- Highly detailed modelling. We use our BID3 power market model, along with internally developed suite of worldwide commodity models.
- Bankable. Trusted by the financing community for over 20 years to offer a fully independent view.
With our unparalleled depth of sector expertise, commercial know-how and decades-long experience, we can help you to gain the market insights you need on which to base your future strategies.
Our detailed regional, country and technology reports include:
- Scenario wholesale price projections to 2040
- Market-wide technology capture prices
- Technology costs
- Industry structure and key players
- Demand and supply dynamics
- Government policy and regulation
- Market specific considerations
If you are interested in any of our electricity, renewable or gas reports, please find the relevant contact details within the report brochures listed below.
Pöyry Independent Market Reports Summary
Electricity Reports - Europe, Georgia and Turkey
Electricity Reports - Americas
Electricity Reports - Middle East/ North Africa
for different energy markets are produced subscribe to our quarterly projections for one or more countries
for different energy markets are produced
subscribe to our quarterly projections for one or more countries