The wide trend for pervasive connectivity towards a converged enterprise, have driven a convergence between Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) systems. This has dramatically changed the cyber security requirements, presenting a significant challenge to management teams across all industries and business domains.
Security landscape in Industrial control systems (ICS) networks face increasing amount of threads every day. ICS networks seem to attract more and more adversaries, not only because they can be ‘soft targets’ and vulnerable, but also because critical infrastructure can have profound functional and financial effects.
- SPAM as an attack vector: malicious URL and malicious attachments
- Ransomware: blocks access to a computer until money is paid
- Coin mining malware: server capacity used for mining
- Mobile malware: old Android versions are vulnerable
- AI based malware: records the user behaviour and hides behind the user usage profile
Pöyry’s unique Cyber Security Services:
Pöyry together with F-Secure provides a unique combination of knowledge to minimise the attack surface of any industrial site. Pöyry brings in the customer business knowledge combined with understanding of OT networks and equipment, while F-Secure has Cyber Security knowledge and understanding of adversary behaviour and different attack vectors.
Pöyry’s Cyber Security Service is a portfolio of different consulting modules to help customer to protect their Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) infrastructure against various hostile maneuvers.
As a starting point, Security Audit will give:
- 360 Cyber Security view
- a prioritised list of actions.
Pöyry’s Cyber Security portfolio
- Reduces the attack surface in customer systems
- Adds customer resiliency against hostile attacks
- Creates cost scenarios for attacks using business knowhow
- Identifies reliably intruders already inside the network
- Strengthens customers security culture
- Offers solid and quick removal and recovery process
of industrial sites have at least one remotely accessible device
(2019 Global ICS & IIoT Risk Report by Cyberx-labs)
If you are interested in Pöyry Cyber Safety Services -or other Pöyry’s Smart services -just contact us.