Pöyry Virtual Site is a professional solution for creating, storing, maintaining and accessing technical information of the industrial plant. In operation and maintenance as well as during investment project implementation, instant access to correct information brings benefit. Which is exactly what Pöyry Virtual Site, our unique solution for technical information management, will give you.
Pöyry Virtual Site solution serves all phases of the plant - design, engineering, construction, installation, start-up, operation and maintenance. It is your way towards the digital twin and smart data management. It ensures that plant’s information capital is always up-to-date and accessible in digital form.
Virtual Site consists of a 3D model, a database and documents all integrated. Together, these define the actual plant. Solution exploits the convergent boundaries between Engineering Technologies (ET), Operations Technologies (OT) and Information Technologies (IT).
- Is our information asset up-to-date and in digital format?
- Where can we get up-to-date data and documents?
- How can we find better ways to share data created?
- How can we improve our Safety performance?
Pöyry Virtual Site for plant's life-cycle
Pöyry Virtual Site is an integrated and model based plant information management system for managing plant’s technical information throughout its life cycle, from design, engineering, construction, installation, to start-up, operation maintenance and disinvest. It is Pöyry's method for Building Information Model (BIM) and product information management (PIM).
Virtual Site consists of engineering database and documents, which together with an integrable 3D-model reflect the real plant. Pöyry Virtual Site can be fluently integrated to other plant systems such as maintenance management system or ERP.
Also documentation such as manuals, safety instructions and material safety data sheets can be added to the plant model. With simple web user interface all stakeholders have quick access to all information and documents.
Pöyry Virtual Site content is developed during the engineering project. Alternatively, an existing plant data can be transferred to a Virtual Site.
- Efficient managing of mechanical, process, electrical, instrumentation, automation and safety engineering data
- Precise managing of loop-specific functional descriptions
- Advanced reporting and documentation application for engineering and maintenance purposes
- Extensive life cycle follow-up: Engineering follow up - Installation follow up - Commissioning follow up
Pöyry Virtual Site is integrated to Pöyry WebPub which enables easy access for all information and documents for engineering, production and maintenance purposes.
- Minimizes starting costs of information management
- Improves the efficiency of data and documents management
- Enables remote engineering and work sharing
- Enables virtual reality environment establishment
- Is the foundation of digital twin of industrial plant with decided data elements
- Adds safety and uniformity with system integrated plant standards and instructions
- Optimizes effective engineering with standard templates and libraries
- Improves data consistency via integration with other industrial plant systems
Virtual Site Training Program
See detailed information from attached Training Program on Related Material.
PROELINA BASIC COURSES AUTUMN 2019
1 Process and mechanical engineering - October 1, 2019
2. Automation engineering 1 - October 15, 2019
3. Automation engineering 2 - October 16, 2019
4. Automation engineering 3 - November 12, 2019
5. Electrical engineering 1 - October 22, 2019
6. Electrical engineering 2 - October 23, 2019
7. Electrical engineering 3 - November 5, 2019
VIRTUAL SITE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT COURSE, 4 DAYS
The course is designed for the client’s IT support persons. Participants will learn how to configure and maintain the Virtual Site in the client’s environment. Participants are expected to have basic knowledge of Oracle, AutoCAD©, MS Access and Excel programs. The course is arranged according to need.