Pöyry Virtual Site Designer is an interactive virtual reality solution to illustrate 3D engineering model enriched with laser scanning, aerial photogrammetry, photos and 360 views. It is a part of Pöyry’s ”Virtual Site” digital solution portfolio. Instead of being just marketing tool Pöyry Virtual Site Designer is a real engineering application.
In interactive VR solution design reviews can be performed in a cost effective manner with multiple stakeholders located physically in their remote offices but able to communicate as in a real meeting. In solution you can do measurements inside the site, add notes, insert signs, take photos and send them to your selected recipients.
- Need for design visualisation to help decision making
- Need for reduce engineering time and costs
- Need for adding efficiency to maintenance
- Need for create efficient and safe orientation environment
Pöyry Virtual Site Designer supports:
- Impressive visualisation the of a plant design
- Productive online design reviews
- Safe and high-quality orientation and training in real, safe environment vi
- Cost-effective maintenance planning
- Quality of maintenance
The application is based on an Unity game engine which offers user-friendly and agile customer experience.
With Pöyry Virtual Site Designer you have:
During engineering and planning phase
- Realistic environment you can walk in and see all the details
- Possibility to do all measurements inside the plant and outside at site
- Virtual check and comment possibilities of changes of the plans with any stakeholder
- Effective design reviews remotely with multiple stakeholders in the same online meeting space
During running the operation
- Possibility to optimise change planning and management
- More effective maintenance
- Always up-to-date digital asset of the site area
Orientation for the employees or visitors
- Realistic training environment either alone or using the multisession feature
- Efficient remote orientation sessions
- Always safe and consistent orientation environment for employees across the company.
If you are interested in Pöyry Virtual Site Designer or other Pöyry’s Smart services just contact us.