Manager's and closely associated persons' transactions
Notifying managers' and their closely associated persons' transactions as of 3 July 2016
Pöyry’s managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation (EU Regulation No 596/2014) (”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions in notifying their transactions as of 3 July 2016.
Managers and their closely associated persons shall notify Pöyry and the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) on any transactions made in Pöyry’s financial instruments promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction.
How to notify?
1. Fill in the transaction notification form
- The form is available at the FSA’s website
- Save the form on your computer
- Information needed for the form:
|Pöyry PLC's LEI code||743700L84XKOL5Z5OX06|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
|Shortname of Pöyry PLC's share||POY1V|
|ISIN code of Pöyry PLC’s shares||FI0009006696|
2. Send the filled form to Pöyry
- Send the form attached to an email to promptly after the transaction.
- Please also add your phone number to the email message so that Pöyry can contact you if we have questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact .
- Pöyry publishes the transaction notification it has received as a stock exchange release.
3. Send the filled form to FSA
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secure email to
NOTE! Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
Published transaction notifications
As of 3 July 2016, published notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions are available at Pöyry’s website - trading notifications.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available for example at the FSA’s website and from the Guidelines for Insiders of Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.